Dear Gastroenterology Diagnostic Center patients:
The health and safety of our patients is of a paramount importance to each member of Gastroenterology Diagnostic Center(GDC), physicians and staff. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak around the world, our country and in our community and following the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Local Authority recommendations to prevent and mitigate the spread of the disease. Our on-going efforts include implementation of all necessary practices to meet CDC Guidance, continual practicing of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) required standard precautions and enhanced infection-control procedures to maintain the highest level of safety at all our facilities, and constantly providing of the highest quality of gastroenterological care to all our patients.
We want to assure you that our staff cleans and disinfects the clinics throughout the day and this includes all equipment, surface areas that we are touching, counter-tops, doorknobs, exam chairs, computers and tables. We request that you join our efforts to keep a safe environment for everyone and follow public health officials’ strong recommendations to practice thorough and frequent hand washing, coughing and sneezing into your arm rather than hands, avoid touching your face, nose and eyes. We ask you to read and follow these instructions: For the foreseeable future, there will be temperature checks at each location. Please expect a wait during this time.
If you would like to reschedule your appointment, please call our office to do so.
- If you have a scheduled appointment and feel sick or have a fever, cough, sore throat, or difficulty breathing please call your primary care physician and reschedule your appointment.
- If any of your family members have had contact with someone with known or suspected COVID-19 please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have a scheduled appointment with GDC physician and live in the community with confirmed sustained community transmission of COVID-19 please stay home and call us to reschedule your appointment.
- If you traveled within the last 14 days to any locations either domestically or internationally with confirmed sustained community transmission of COVID-19 please call us before arrival to reschedule your appointment.
- Please limit the number of accompanying visitors to only one unless it is necessary due to your health issues.
For more information regarding how to protect yourself, your family and our community, here is the link to the CDC’s website for this useful information.
GDC will do our best to adjust our practice to meet the need of our patients while taking appropriate steps to get through this period of uncertain time. Thank you for your cooperation.